Guest HenrikAbrahamsson

Help me with my FSX (FPS problem, english please)

10 viestiä aiheessa

Hello and sorry if im typing in the finnish section (because im swedish) but i saw there was more forum activity on the finnish forum side.

I can play with FS9 with 30+ FPS but FSX i have around ~12-14fps on daytime and ~15-18fps night time. Only addon im using is PMDG 737NGX with default scenery. Doesn't make any big difference on the FPS if im changing to default FSX aircraft neither.

I have set the graphics in FSX to everything high except the traffic and such.

My specs: https://www.inet.se/produkt/1517095/taurus-overkill-gtx-580-i7-2600k (If you can read swedish, i think you can read it anyway.)

Can somebody try to help me and get my FPS rolling as it should then i would be really grateful!

Regards

Henrik

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Ok! That cfg file i got from that website improved my fps abit. Now its pendling around 16-21fps. Most at the time stable at 20. Still, the FPS should be way better!

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Ok. Another update for my part. I succeeded with that homepage again to get a even better cfg and i got around 28-30fps now. But as soon i turn on light bloom the FPS goes down to around 20.

No. How do i check if the computer underclock? I dont know what FPS i had before but with PMDG 737NGX on default airport now is around 30 stable and im satisfied with it, untill i turn on lightbloom.

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Luo uusi käyttäjätunnus tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään