Guest Swesim

Need to find the creator of "Finnish GA AI Package"

4 viestiä aiheessa

Hi!

I'm currently developing a scenery of a small airfield in Sweden. The scenery is almost done and the release will soon take place. How ever, i wanted AI traffic at the airfield, the local flying club is owner of a PA28, so i maked a repaint of the FS9 default PA28, but the textures looks wrong on one of the plane side.

I've downloaded the Finnish GA AI package, which looks great by the way. I've been looking at the PA28 model thats included in this package and i maked a repaint. The textures looks better on this model than on the FS9 default one, and the model looks better to.

I want to use this model in my scenery, but i need premission to do this. The problem is that when i've tried to contact the person who created this package i've got a delivery fail, wich means the email adress is inactive.

In the readme file, it says the package is made by following persons: Mikko Maliniemi, Marko Laukkanen and Antti Salo, Antti Pihlajamäki, Riku Horelli, Sami Ylismäki

and Henry Tomkiewicz.

I would like some help to make me able to contact any of theese persons, so i can ask them for premission.  :)

Many regards!

Navid Hashemi

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

I think Henry Tomkiewicz is the developer and author of that particular AI-model. Try contacting him via email, he´s not a member in this forum.

Edit: The author could be Mr. Maliniemi too.. Try asking him first in this forum.

Edit 2: Mikko is the author of the PA-model. From the readme credits:

-The AI-models for C150 / C152 / C172 / C177 / and for all single engine Pipers (modified

from FS2004 default AI Piper Cherokee)

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Navid, you are free to use the PA28 model for your needs. It was originally made from the FS-default AI-Piper...

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Hi Mikko!

Thank you, sounds great, i will include your name in the readme for my scenery.  :)

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Luo uusi käyttäjätunnus tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään