Guest moreau

Sim Build Conference in Gothenburg

11 viestiä aiheessa

Just wanted to let You know that FlightSim.no is hosting a sim build conference in Gothenburg on October 2-3.

The conference will be held at a former top secret swedish airforce base, located 30 meters below ground at Saeve Airport.

The program includes presentations by Enrico Schiratti (Project Magenta), Peter Cos (Flightdeck Solutions), Marc Teichtahl (Sim-Instruments), Nordic Simulator Center and Cpflight.

More information http://www.flightsim.no/simbuild2004/

/Patric

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Hi Patric,

I saw that you are going to arrange meeting. Congratulation! And good speakers as well, not bad! Since my family comes from Gothenburg I am sure that I will attend to this meeting. So I can tell to a girlfriend that I am going to meet my folks.

Let’s hope that we get some Finnish builders on board as well.

// Joni

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Hi Patric,

I saw that you are going to arrange meeting. Congratulation! And good speakers as well, not bad! Since my family comes from Gothenburg I am sure that I will attend to this meeting. So I can tell to a girlfriend that I am going to meet my folks.

Let’s hope that we get some Finnish builders on board as well.

// Joni

Hmmmmm... 450nm... around 4.5 hours in a PA-28.. times two.. divided by 4 is roughly 250 euros per person.. Hmmm... I wonder about the weather in October though, could be nasty.

Would be a heck of a adventure though.. Joni, are you getting your license soon? ;D

//Tuomas

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

And maybe we could get the airforce to tow You down all the way into the hangars ;)

Another option is to book SAS for 270 euro, rest back comfortably in the cabin, have a drink or two and let the guy with the four stripes worry about the weather...

In all cases, You´re welcome!

/Patric

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Another option is to book SAS for 270 euro, rest back comfortably in the cabin, have a drink or two and let the guy with the four stripes worry about the weather...

Yea, but give a good guess which alternative is more fun? :)

//Tuomas

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Yea, but give a good guess which alternative is more fun? :)

By car?

Driving some 1000-1200 kilometers from up here ;-)

- J

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

In a SAAB? ;D

//Tuomas

That would not be possible though... To drive that in a SAAB would take four or five rentals (assuming they'd all be SAAB), depending on the day ;D.

Tero

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

It seems that there is something against Swedish Aircraft (always broken)...

- J

btw, it is still in Kuopio.

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Friends,

We are now accepting final orders for Sim Build Scandinavia in October. Those of You that have preordered, should submit the conference fee to us.

We still have a small number of available seats for those who are interested, and have not preordered.

In addition we have closed a deal with Hotel Panorama in central Gothenburg, and can offer discounted hotel rooms.

More info on the Sim Build Scandinavia webpage - www.flightsim.no/simbuild2004/

/Patric

Jaa viesti

Jaa muulla sivustolla

Luo uusi käyttäjätunnus tai kirjaudu sisään

Sinun täytyy olla jäsen osallistuaksesi keskusteluun

Luo käyttäjätili

Rekisteröi uusi käyttäjätili helposti ja nopeasti!

Luo uusi käyttäjätili

Kirjaudu sisään

Sinulla on jo käyttäjätili?

Kirjaudu sisään